Battle Arms Development - Lightweight Ambidextrous Safety Selector - Same as our BAD-ASS Ambidextrous Safety Selectors but with a Lightweight Skeletonized Center/Core and Lightweight Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Skeletonized Standard and Short Levers!
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO) - Lightweight Skeletonized Steel Core
- (2) LEVERS - Lightweight 7075-T6 Aluminum (Standard and Short) - No other lever options
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL & BILLET ALUMINUM
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
- WEIGHT = 0.42 oz
Note: ArmaLit e and AR-10 are registered trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc. Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.
- Additional Information
UPC No Free Shipping No