- Prices, design, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- This website is here for your convenience only. Battle Arms Development does not guarantee that the content is accurate or complete, up-to-date or current, free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or malware, and free from changes caused by third-party.
- Battle Arms Development is not responsible for damages that occur due to the misuse of our products.
- Battle Arms Development is not responsible for links to third parties. The links to third-party websites are for your convenience and information only.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Battle Arms Development, Inc. or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Battle Arms Development, Inc. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Your privacy is very important to us. All customer information is kept confidential. We will never sell, lease, or otherwise give any of the information to any third party.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please contact us first if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Email is the best form of contact to reach us. Please make sure your message includes your name, comment, email, and phone number. See New Product Return Policy for additional information.
All new products manufactured/assembled/labeled by Battle Arms Development are covered by a 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty to the original customer. Products must be REGISTERED to receive Battle Arms Development 12 month warranty. If product is not registered, a copy of the original receipt with the purchase date must be provided at the time of warranty service.
Should our products not meet your expectations, please contact us for an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) before the product is to be shipped back to Battle Arms Development.
Parts designed to wear are not eligible but is covered for defects.
For example: Model BAD-T1, Multi-Stick is used as a bolt face scraper, extractor claw cleaner, magazine floor plate removal tool, etc. It is design to be slightly softer than the bolt and would wear and degrade over time. It is designed to be replaced.
All new products not manufactured/assembled/labeled by Battle Arms Development are covered under their respective manufacturer warranty.
Warranty returns will receive product replacement. No cash refunds.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have up to fifteen (15) days from the date of purchase to return it for a full refund or replacement.
- Products by Battle Arms Development have a full thirty (30) days, instead of fifteen (15).
- Unused or unopened product returns must be authorized by Battle Arms Development and have an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) before the product is returned. Please contact us first for your RMA #.
- You will receive 100% refund on the product cost, less shipping and handling. There is no restocking fee.
- Product and all product packaging and materials must be returned in their original condition to receive the refund.
All used or clearance product sales are sold "AS IS." These sales are final with no returns, refunds or exchanges.
Battle Arms Development is not responsible for any damaged shipments. If you have purchased insured shipping and your order is damaged please contact us immediately. A damage claim will be submitted to the designated shipper. Please allow 30-45 days to process your lost claim with the designated shipper. Shipping damage refunds / exchanges do not include any return shipping, shipping insurance costs or handling / processing fees.
The following information is needed in order to process a claim:
- Pictures of the damaged box/packaging and the damaged products from all sides
- A detailed description of the damage(s)
- The damaged product(s) need to be returned to Battle Arms Development within 7 business days after it is inspected by the carrier's investigator.
Flat Rate Shipping of $7.95 regardless of size, weight or location! Location includes all 50 states in the US including Alaska & Hawaii.
Battle Arms Development, Inc. usually ships the next business day using USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. A shipping provider is selected based on size, content & value of the product being shipped at Battle Arms Development, Inc. discretion.
Should you require expedited shipping, please contact us first for pricing.
Note: Insurance is not included in the shipping. To purchase insurance, you must purchase it with your order.
Battle Arms Development is not responsible for any lost shipments. If you have purchased insured shipping for your order and your shipment is lost, a lost claim will be submitted to the designated shipper. Please allow up to 30-45 days to process your lost claim with the designated shipper.
- Battle Arms Development strives to provide the highest quality products possible. If in the unlikely event that you receive a product that is defective, please contact us for an RMA # before shipping back the product for refund or replacement.
- Machining marks and normal wear and tear are not considered a defect.
- Damages that occur due to the misuse of our products are not considered a defect.
- Product and all product packaging and materials must be returned in their original condition.
- Restocking fee will not be charged.
- Shipping and handling fees will be refunded on defective product returns.
- Battle Arms Development is not responsible for manufacturer products, by others, that are defective.
- Battle Arms Development, Inc. reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee if the returned product is not defective.
Sales tax will be added to Nevada orders.