- Prices, design, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- This website is here for your convenience only. Battle Arms Development does not guarantee that the content is accurate or complete, up-to-date or current, free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or malware, and free from changes caused by third-party.
- Battle Arms Development is not responsible for damages that occur due to the misuse of our products.
- Battle Arms Development is not responsible for links to third parties. The links to third-party websites are for your convenience and information only.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Battle Arms Development, Inc. or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Battle Arms Development, Inc. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Your privacy is very important to us. All customer information is kept confidential. We will never sell, lease, or otherwise give any of the information to any third party.
We protect consumer and business credit card data by complying with all standards and regulations according to the latest Payment Card Industry standards. We do not store, record, or retain credit card data.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please contact us first if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Email is the best form of contact to reach us. Please make sure your message includes your name, comment, email, and phone number. See New Product Return Policy for additional information.
All new products manufactured/assembled/labeled by Battle Arms Development are covered by a 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty to the original customer.
Should our products not meet your expectations, please contact us for an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) before the product is to be shipped back to Battle Arms Development.
All new products not manufactured/assembled/labeled by Battle Arms Development are covered under their respective manufacturer warranty.
Warranty returns will receive product replacement. No cash refunds.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have up to fifteen (15) days from the date of purchase to return it for a full refund or replacement.
- Products by Battle Arms Development have a full thirty (30) days, instead of fifteen (15).
- Unused or unopened product returns must be authorized by Battle Arms Development and have an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) before the product is returned. Please contact us first for your RMA #.
- You will receive 100% refund on the product cost, less shipping and handling. There is no restocking fee.
- Product and all product packaging and materials must be returned in their original condition to receive the refund.
- Customers who have returned products for a refund in accordance with our refund and return guideline will be issued a refund when products that are being returned arrive at our facility and are deemed to be sent to us in original condition. Once a refund is issued, please allow 72 hours from issuance for the credit to show on your account.
All used or clearance product sales are sold "AS IS." These sales are final with no returns, refunds or exchanges.
Battle Arms Development is not responsible for any damaged shipments. If you have purchased insured shipping and your order is damaged please contact us immediately. A damage claim will be submitted to the designated shipper. Please allow 30-45 days to process your lost claim with the designated shipper. Shipping damage refunds / exchanges do not include any return shipping, shipping insurance costs or handling / processing fees.
The following information is needed in order to process a claim:
- Pictures of the damaged box/packaging and the damaged products from all sides
- A detailed description of the damage(s)
- The damaged product(s) need to be returned to Battle Arms Development within 7 business days after it is inspected by the carrier's investigator.
Flat Rate Shipping of $7.95 regardless of size, weight or location! Location includes all 50 states in the US including Alaska & Hawaii.
Battle Arms Development, Inc. usually ships the next business day using USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. A shipping provider is selected based on size, content & value of the product being shipped at Battle Arms Development, Inc. discretion.
Should you require expedited shipping, please contact us first for pricing.
Items ordered will be shipped within 1-5 business days of order date and shipped according to the method selected according to our shipping policies.
ITAR Export Control Notice & Acknowledgement
Certain Battle Arms Development products are subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Battle Arms Development is committed to compliance with these and all applicable U.S. and foreign regulations concerning the import and export of firearms and associated components and technology.
We require a completed End-User / End-Use Certification from all customers prior to order acceptance for export. Battle Arms Development will apply for the required U.S. Department of State or Department of Commerce license or other authorization for the direct export of controlled commodities, software or hardware where Battle Arms Development is the U.S. Principal Party In Interest (USPPI) and exporter.
Domestic Customers and Resellers should be aware that penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment. By purchasing you agree and understand that exporting or purchase with intent to resell for export the products herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR).
Please contact us at (702) 802-3588 if you have any questions regarding the export of Battle Arms Development products.
Battle Arms Development is not responsible for any lost shipments. If you have purchased insured shipping for your order and your shipment is lost, a lost claim will be submitted to the designated shipper. Please allow up to 30-45 days to process your lost claim with the designated shipper.
- Battle Arms Development strives to provide the highest quality products possible. If in the unlikely event that you receive a product that is defective, please contact us for an RMA # before shipping back the product for refund or replacement.
- Machining marks and normal wear and tear are not considered a defect.
- Damages that occur due to the misuse of our products are not considered a defect.
- Product and all product packaging and materials must be returned in their original condition.
- Restocking fee will not be charged.
- Shipping and handling fees will be refunded on defective product returns.
- Battle Arms Development is not responsible for manufacturer products, by others, that are defective.
- Battle Arms Development, Inc. reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee if the returned product is not defective.
Sales tax will be added to Nevada orders.
We only ship to valid FFL Dealers. You are required to be 18 years or older for rifles and 21 years or older to purchase pistols or stripped lower receivers. You must send us a copy of your or your transfer dealer's signed Federal Firearms License License before ordering Firearms from this Website. Any applicable local or state licenses required for a firearm purchase must also to sent to us to be on file. If the transfer is to the state of California, a valid CA DOJ Centralized List (CL) number of the transfer dealer must also be sent to us.
Documents can be sent via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (702) 948-4472
All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice. Battle Arms Development reserves the right to limit the purchase of multiple Firearms.
No AR/M16/M4 specific parts will be shipped to the state of Connecticut. All such orders will be cancelled.
Stripped Lower Receivers will NOT be shipped to:
Complete Lower Receivers will NOT be shipped to:
- New Jersey
- New York
Non-Compliant Firearms will NOT be shipped to:
- New Jersey
- New York