Return / Warranty Policy
All Battle Arms Development, Inc. (BAD INC) products have a limited lifetime warranty against any and all manufacturer’s defects and workmanship to the buyer/customer. Normal maintenance is not covered by the warranty.
Warranty claims may be generated by filling out the online support form for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Once the support form is received and approved, the customer will be assigned an RMA # and may ship the warranty product to BAD INC per the RMA instructions. Shipping to and from BAD INC’s facilities, government fees, damages caused by lack of maintenance, international sales, are not covered by this warranty. Once the warranty product is received, BAD INC will inspect and evaluate for warranty eligibility. If the product is determined by BAD INC to be covered by the warranty, BAD INC will either repair or replace at BAD INC’s discretion. Warranty product received without an RMA # will not be accepted and will be returned to sender. Firearms and ammunition must be shipped separately. No COD shipments will be accepted.
This warranty does not apply to abuse, negligence or normal wear and tear of any parts or protective finishes. Warranty does not cover product compatibility issues with after-market accessories. Any modification to the product from factory shipped condition will render the warranty null and void. Proof of purchase must be provided at the time of warranty service.
The following are specifically excluded from coverage under this warranty and/or will cause said warranty to become null and void:
• Rust or corrosion
• Barrel obstruction
• Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse or unauthorized repair or alteration
• Use of ammunition other than NATO and/or SAAMI specification new factory production ammunition
• Use of any hand loaded, reloaded, imported or factory re-manufactured ammunition
• Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as described in the Operator’s Manual/documentation accompanying the product
• Use of replacement parts other than parts authorized by BAD INC for use in BAD INC products
• Any unauthorized repair or any alteration, including of a cosmetic nature, performed on the product by an individual, organization, company or entity other than BAD INC
• Unreasonable or excessive use of the product
• Any finished products that are not assembled at BAD INC’s facilities or are assembled using imported or used parts. This includes complete rifle kits, upper receivers, lower receivers, barrel assemblies, etc. No implied warranties of any kind are made herein.
Limited Warranty does not apply to any products sold that are not manufactured by BAD INC. Those products are covered under their respective manufacturer’s warranty. BAD INC assumes no liability for accidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of accidental or consequential damages and therefore this limitation may not apply to you.
All returns can be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% at the discretion of Battle Arms Development. All Custom Work or Builds are nonrefundable once work has started.