BAD-ASS-LITE Lightweight Ambidextrous Safety Selector Red
The best just got better! From the inventors of the very first fully modular, patented, ambidextrous safety selector for the AR-15 platform, Battle Arms Development is raising the bar on reliability and compatibility while lowering the price with the new generation BAD-ASS-LITE!
This professional grade, LIGHTWEIGHT semi-auto safety selector is the perfect upgrade to your AR-15. The CNC machined, billet 7075-T6 aluminum skeletonized levers are strong and lightweight. It comes standard with a precision SWISS CNC machined, reversible throw steel safety center core with 0°-90° and 0°-60° short-throw options. The standard and short aluminum safety levers are fully interchangeable and modular to accommodate left or right handed shooters.
The new BAD-ASS-LITE is now 100% compatible with all known1, AR variant lower receivers and triggers designed to work with the “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety. No longer do you need a short-throw relief cut on your lower receiver to use the ambidextrous safety, simply use the provided short-throw markings sticker! No longer do you have to choose which trigger is compatible with the safety! If the trigger it will work with a “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety, it will work with the new BAD-ASS-LITE!
No more broken screws! Don’t settle for wiggling levers! No more stripped screw heads! The new patent pending dovetail design and internal locking mechanism makes impossible to shear off the screw head, because there is no screw head! Do not settle for spring loaded detents that never give your safety lever that positive lock of confidence and worry about losing the small parts. The new BAD-ASS-LITE locking mechanism is robust, reliable and something you can depend your life on! The new 5/64” set screw is also designed to resist stripping.
- SKU: BAD-ASS-LITE-RED
- UPC: 810033785689
- Manufacturer: Battle Arms Development, Inc.
- Center Material/Finish: Swiss CNC Machined Bar-Stock Steel Core, Hardened, Black Phosphate
- Lever Material/Finish: CNC Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum, Anodized
- Assembly Weight: 0.50 oz (center core, standard lever, short lever, and two set screws)
- Center Core Weight: 0.39 oz (with two set screws)
- Standard Lever Weight: 0.07 oz
- Short Lever Weight: 0.04 oz
- Country: Made In U.S.A.
- Patent: US 8,806,790, US 9,587,897 and Others Pending
- Modular Assembly
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° Option
- Lightweight, Billet 7075-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Levers
- Ergonomic Lever Design for Positive Purchase
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
- Dovetail Attachment Engineered for Ultimate Strength and Reliability
- Patent Pending Internal Locking Mechanism Eliminates Broken Screws
- Swiss CNC Machined Center for Ultimate Precision and Butter Smooth Operation
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Triggers(1) (i.e. Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Lower Receivers with or w/o Short-Throw Relief Cut and Markings
- 1 x Reversible Safety Center – 0°-60° or 0°-90° Semi-Auto – Hardened Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Standard Lever – Aluminum, Black Anodized
- 1 x Short Lever – Aluminum, Black Anodized
- 2 x 8-32x¼in Set Screws 5/64in Hex – Black Oxide
- 1 x 5/64in Hex Short Arm L-Key – Black Oxide
- 1 x Hardened SS Safety Detent – Black Nitride Finish
- 1 x Safety Selector Detent Spring
- 1 x Short-throw Fire Marking Sticker
Installation Notes: Please use the long end of the included wrench for installation. Torque to 5in-lbs. Application of non-permanent thread-locker can be used.
Notes: There is no longer a “lawyer pin” like the previous BAD-ASS-ST or BAD-CASS-SA-ST short-throw safety selectors. The new BAD-ASS-PRO center will fit into all lower receivers with “Mil-Spec” safety selector hole dimensions. If the BAD-ASS-PRO safety selector is installed, on the short-throw option, in a lower receiver without the proper short-throw FIRE markings, the provided short-throw marking sticker must be used. BAD-ASS-PRO safety selector is compatible with all known, to us, AR variant lower receivers and AR variant trigger designed to work with “Mil-Spec” style AR-15 semi-auto safety selectors. However, there is always a possibility that a new lower or trigger design, unknown to us, is incompatible with our safety.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.