The best just got better! From the inventors of the very first fully modular, patented, ambidextrous safety selector for the AR-15 platform, Battle Arms Development is raising the bar on reliability and compatibility while lowering the price with the new generation BAD-ASS-PRO!
This professional-grade, no non-sense, duty grade semi-auto safety selector is the perfect upgrade to your Smith & Wesson® M&P®15-22. It comes standard with a reversible throw safety center with 0°-90° and 0°-60° short-throw options. The standard and short safety levers are fully interchangeable and modular to accommodate left or right-handed shooters.
No more broken screws! Don’t settle for wiggling levers! No more stripped screw heads! The new patent-pending dovetail design and internal locking mechanism make it impossible to shear off the screw head because there is no screw head! Do not settle for spring-loaded detents that never give your safety lever that positive lock of confidence and worry about losing the small parts. The new BAD-ASS-PRO locking mechanism is robust, reliable and something you can depend your life on! The new 5/64” set screw is also designed to resist stripping.
DISCLAIMER: “Smith & Wesson® M&P®15-22” is a federally registered trademark of Smith & Wesson® and is one of many trademarks owned by Smith & Wesson. Neither Battle Arms Development nor this site is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Smith & Wesson. The use of “Smith & Wesson M&P15-22” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of compatabile, parts, or components.
For genuine Smith & Wesson® M&P®15-22 products and parts visit https://www.smith-wesson.com/
- SKU: BAD-ASS-PRO-1522
- UPC: 810033780257
- Manufacturer: Battle Arms Development, Inc.
- Center Material/Finish: Swiss CNC Machined Bar-Stock Steel Core, Hardened, Black Phosphate
- Lever Material/Finish: Investment Cast 8620 Steel, Black Phosphate
- Assembly Weight: 0.74 oz (center core, standard lever, short lever, and two set screws)
- Center Core Weight: 0.39 oz (with two set screws)
- Standard Lever Weight: 0.21 oz
- Short Lever Weight: 0.14 oz
- Country: Made In U.S.A.
- Patent: US 8,806,790, US 9,587,897 and Others Pending
- Modular Assembly
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° Option
- Ergonomic Lever Design for Positive Purchase
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
- Dovetail Attachment Engineered for Ultimate Strength and Reliability
- Patent Pending Internal Locking Mechanism Eliminates Broken Screws
- Swiss CNC Machined Center for Ultimate Precision and Butter Smooth Operation
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Triggers(1) (i.e. Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
- Compatible with Smith and Wesson® M&P® 15-22 Firearms.
- 1 x Reversible Safety Center – 0°-60° or 0°-90° Semi-Auto – Hardened Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Standard Lever – Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Short Lever – Steel, Black Phosphate
- 2 x 8-32x¼in Set Screws 5/64in Hex – Black Oxide
- 1 x 5/64in Hex Short Arm L-Key – Black Oxide
- 1 x Hardened SS Safety Detent – Black Nitride Finish
- 1 x Safety Selector Detent Spring
- 1 x Short-throw Fire Marking Sticker
Installation Notes: Please use the long end of the wrench for installation. Torque to 5in-lbs. Application of non-permanent thread-locker can be used.
DISCLAIMER: “Smith & Wesson® M&P®15-22” is a federally registered trademark of Smith & Wesson® and is one of many trademarks owned by Smith & Wesson. Neither Battle Arms Development nor this site is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Smith & Wesson. The use of “Smith & Wesson M&P15-22” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of compatabile, parts, or components. For genuine Smith & Wesson® M&P®15-22 products and parts visit https://www.smith-wesson.com/
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.