BAD-ASS-PRO Full-Auto Ambidextrous Safety Selector
The best just got better! From the inventors of the very first fully modular, patented, ambidextrous safety selector for the AR15/M4/M16 platform, Battle Arms Development is raising the bar on reliability and compatibility while lowering the price with the new generation BAD-ASS-PRO-FA!
This professional-grade, no non-sense, duty grade semi-auto safety selector is the perfect upgrade to your AR-15/M4/M16 Machine-gun. The standard and short safety levers are fully interchangeable and modular to accommodate left or right-handed shooters.
The new BAD-ASS-PRO-FA is now 100% compatible with all known(2), AR variant lower receivers, and triggers designed to work with the “Mil-Spec” AR-15/M4/M16 full-auto safeties. No longer do you have to choose which trigger is compatible with the safety! If the trigger it will work with a “Mil-Spec” AR-15/M4/M16 full-auto safety, it will work with the new BAD-ASS-PRO-FA!
No more broken screws! Don’t settle for wiggling levers! No more stripped screw heads! The new patent-pending dovetail design and internal locking mechanism make it impossible to shear off the screw head because there is no screw head! Do not settle for spring-loaded detents that never give your safety lever that positive lock of confidence and worry about losing the small parts. The new BAD-ASS-PRO-FA locking mechanism is robust, reliable and something you can depend your life on!
The BAD-ASS-PRO series of safeties is not compatible with legacy BAD-ASS/CASS components!
- SKU: BAD-ASS-PRO-FA
- UPC: 810033782619
- Manufacturer: Battle Arms Development, Inc.
- Center Material/Finish: Swiss CNC Machined Bar-Stock Steel Core, Hardened, Black Phosphate
- Lever Material/Finish: Investment Cast 8620 Steel, Black Phosphate
- Assembly Weight: 0.74 oz (center core, standard lever, short lever, and two set screws)
- Center Core Weight: 0.39 oz (with two set screws)
- Standard Lever Weight: 0.21 oz
- Short Lever Weight: 0.14 oz
- Country: Made In U.S.A.
- Patent: US 8,806,790, US 9,587,897 and Others Pending
- Modular Assembly
- Ambidextrous Controls
- 0 - 90 -180
- Ergonomic Lever Design for Positive Purchase
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
- Dovetail Attachment Engineered for Ultimate Strength and Reliability
- Patent Pending Internal Locking Mechanism Eliminates Broken Screws
- Swiss CNC Machined Center for Ultimate Precision and Butter Smooth Operation
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Triggers(1) (i.e. Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Lower Receivers with or w/o Short-Throw Relief Cut and Markings.
- 1 x Full Auto Safety Center - 0°-90°-180 – Hardened Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Standard Lever – Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Short Lever – Steel, Black Phosphate
- 2 x 8-32x¼in Set Screws 5/64in Hex – Black Oxide
- 1 x 5/64in Hex Short Arm L-Key – Black Oxide
- 1 x Hardened SS Safety Detent – Black Nitride Finish
- 1 x Safety Selector Detent Spring
Installation Notes: Please use the long end of the wrench for installation. Torque to 5in-lbs. Application of non-permanent thread-locker can be used. Not compatible with Franklin Armory Binary Triggers.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.