Battle Arms Development - Combat Ambidextrous Safety Selector - Full Auto (BAD-CASS-FA) for the select fire, M16 / M4 Style Rifles.
The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference.
The BAD-CASS-FA is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
What is different with the BAD-CASS family of safety selectors vs. the original BAD-ASS family of safety selectors are the way the levers are attached.
The DOVETAIL lever attachment of the BAD-CASS allows for superior strength and dependability by removing the stress from the screws.
Originally designed for military applications, the BAD-CASS Combat Ambidextrous Safety Selector is now available to all.
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90°-180° FULL AUTO - SELECT FIRE)
- (2) LEVERS - BLACK PHOSPHATE
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING