BAD-EBC Billet Enhanced Bolt Catch
The Battle arms development EBC (enhanced bolt catch) was designed to be a drop-in upgrade to the existing MIL-SPEC bolt catch. Due to the design of this bolt catch, it provides not only a better purchase on the release portion but the lock portion of the catch as well. This makes reloading the gun from bolt lock much faster and locking the bolt to the rear much easier. The BAD-EBC-B is also skeletonized to reduce weight and remove material not needed.
- Precision CNC Billet 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Oversize Control Surfaces for Easy Engagement
- Lightweight but Robust Design 0.39oz (MilSpec Bolt Catch - approx 0.42oz)
- Raised "T-Shaped" Heel Provides Positive and Distinctive Control Surface for Bolt Lock Back
- Compatible with Norgon Ambi-Catch Without Interference
- Elegant Tapered Control Surface and Skeletonized Design
- Bold Horizontal and Diagonal Serrations Provides Positive Purchase
- Black Nitride Finish
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.