Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set (BAD-EPS) for the AR308 style rifles. Precision Swiss CNC machined from round stock steel bars, finished in black nitride.
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- AR308 - Fits DPMS Gen 1 Patterned 308 Variant receivers like the Aero Precision M5 (Will not work in Ruger 762)
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Take-down Pin Head Designs - Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversized heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads - Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pinheads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - The Enhanced Takedown Pin head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambidextrous safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips - Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Weight: Set combined weight .74oz
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.