Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set (BAD-EPS) for the AR15 / M16 / M4 style rifles. The set consists of the Enhanced Take-down Pin (BAD-ETP) and Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP). Precision Swiss CNC machined from round stock steel bars, the BAD-ETP & BAD-EPP are case hardened and finished in mil-spec black manganese phosphate.
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- AR15 / M16 / M4 Compatible - Fits all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with mil-spec .250in diameter front pivot and rear take-down pin holes.
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Take-down Pin Head Designs - Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads - Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pin heads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - The Enhanced Take down Pin (BAD-ETP) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambidextrous safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030in over mil-spec) - Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel & Magnetic Assist Install - Easy, hassle free magnet assisted installation of the EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin). No more lost detents and springs.
- Weight: .49oz
Each BAD-EPS comes with (1) BAD-ETP, (1) BAD-EPP, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents, (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs, and (1) high-strength neodymium magnet for hassle free magnet assisted installation of the Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP).
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
1. AX556 owners please note that the EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin) is incompatible with the AX556 receiver due to the receiver's proprietary design. The ETP (Enhanced Take-down Pin) will work as designed.
2. Depending on your M16 receiver, may not be compatible with the KNS anti-walk sear pin without modification to the KNS anti-walk sear pin. 3. Neodymium magnet is not a toy. Use only for the installation of the EPP. Keep out of reach of children.