BAD-PDW Monolithidc PDW Lower Receiver & VERT® Pistol Brace System with Gear Head Works Tailhook Mod 1
- Built-In PDW Brace System
- Ultra Compact Design - 5.75in Stock Length for Ultimate Concealment
- Proprietary Ultra Compact Buffer & Recoil Spring System - Compatible with MilSpec M16/AR15 Bolt Carrier
- Self Contained Buffer System - No Proprietary Bolt Carrier Required!
- Monolithic Engineering - Receiver and PDW Stock Housing Precision CNC From Single Block of Billet 7075-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum for Superior Strength and Lightweight Design
- Interchangeable Cheek Rest for Versatility (Color Cheek Rest Options Available In the Future)
- Continuous Cheek Weld for Ultimate Comfort and Stability/Accuracy
- Billet CNC Milled 7075-T6 Aluminum Buttstock
- Build-In, Integral QD Sling Point at Buttstock
- Heat Treat & Harden S7 Tool Steel .315in Dia. Guide Rods for Ultimate Impact Strength and Durability
- No Metal-To-Metal Contact between Guide Rods and Receiver Housing
- New Industry Standard in Smooth Stock Operation with Linear Motion Guide Bushings
- (4) Locking Stock Positions - Lockable in Both Direction. From 5.75in Fully Collapsed to 9.75in Fully Extended (measured from rear of receiver to end of stock)
- Dimpled Locking Stops with Stainless Steel Ball Bearing & S7 Tool Steel Locking Latch
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release (hardware included)
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release (hardware included)
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodized Flat Black Finish
- Compatible with TDP/Mil-Standard AR Lower Receiver Parts (except for built-in proprietary components)
- Dimensional Accuracy Inspection
- All Sharp Edges De-Burred Sharp by Hand
- Pictograph Selector Markings Properly Marked for 90° Safety or Short Throw Ambidextrous Safety Selectors
- Receiver Safety Selector Hole & Internal Wall Machined with Relief Cut for Battle Arms Development "SHORT-THROW / REVERSIBLE" Ambidextrous Safety Selectors
- Multi Caliber Marking for Build Versatility
- Flared, Deep Beveled Magwell
- Easy in Install Set Screw Bolt Catch Pin (Pin Included)
- Captured Takedown Pin Detent Spring (Set Screw Included)
- Upper/Lower Receiver Tension Screw (Screw included)
- Integrated Trigger Guard
- All Components, material, and packaging made in the USA
- Laser Engraved Logo
- Patents Pending: Monolithic Design, Stock Locking Mechanism, and Ultra Compact Buffer & Recoil Spring System
- Weight: Stripped 1.64lbs (26.24oz)
- Will not work with solid filled 9mm bolt carrier. See our 9mm compatible VERT® Buffer.
- VERT ® buffer system is designed for 5.56/.223 direct gas impingement system. Will also work on 300BLK DI system as well but must have appropriate gas port size.
- Use of NICKEL BORON Coated Bolt Carrier may cause damage to the buffer system due to the I.D. (Inside Diameter) of the BCG being undersized.
- Inside, the rear cavity of the bolt carrier must be .625in diameter x .625in deep minimum to clear the buffer. Damage may occur if proper clearance isn't met
FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE REQUIRED
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.