BAD556-LW Lightweight Billet Upper Receiver in 7075-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum GEN 2
- Precision CNC from Billet 7075-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Patent Pending Lightweight Design
- M4 Feed Ramp
- Machined T-Marks
- Laser Engraved Logo
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodized Flat Black Finish
- Compatible with TDP/Mil Standard AR Upper Receiver Parts
- All Components, material, and packaging made in the USA
- Weight: 6.28 oz
- Light Weight (6.32 oz to 6.28 oz).
- Compatible with FORTIS REV II Rail (with indexing tabs)
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.