PARATROOPER 7.5in Barrel PDW - SBR
Items are made to order, please allow for 6-8 weeks for shipment.
NFA ITEM Requires transfer to NFA LICENSED FFL DEALER
The heart of the PARATROOPER is built on our famous BAD-PDW Monolithic PDW Lower Receiver & VERT Stock System with Ambidextrous Controls. It is chambered in .300BLK or 5.56 NATO with a 7.5in barrel shrouded in 6.7in RIGIDRAIL M-LOK free float rail system and has an overall length of 20.1in. It is built as a factory SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) so all NFA rules apply.
Paying homage to the old-school WWII era weapons, the PARATROOPER is furnished with custom Grade A French Walnut Handguard & Pistol Grip. To cap it off, it is paired with wood finished SS Cheek Rest (UV stabilized, simulated wood powder coat finish) for strength and durability. The complete rifle is finished with a custom blended Parkerized Green Steel & Cosmoline theme finish matching that of the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, 1903A3, etc.
- BAD556-LW - Billet 7075-T6 CNC Machined Lightweight Upper Receiver
- BattleArms™ 7.5in 4150CM Black Nitride 1:8 Twist 5R rifling tapered profile barrel chambered in either 5.56 NATO or 300BLK
- BAD-LGB-Fe-750-BN - Black Nitride Steel Gas Block .750in Dia.
- ARGT-P-SS - Pistol Length Gas Tube - SS
- BAD-BCG-M16 - Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group - M16 - Black Nitride
- BattleArms™ RACK Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- BAD-RR6.7-MLOK - 6.7in RIGIDRAIL rail handguard - M-LOK
- BAD-PDW - Monolithic PDW Lower Receiver & VERT Stock System with ambidextrous controls
- BAD-CASS-SA-ST - Combat Ambidextrous Safety Selector - Semi-Auto - Reversible 0°-50° / 0°-90° - Standard and Short Levers
- BAD-EPS - Enhanced Pin Set - Nitride Steel
- BAD-EBC-IC - Enhanced Bolt Catch, Investment Cast 8620
- BAD-EMMR-L-B - Enhanced Modular Magazine Release with Large Finger Pad
- BAD-WOOD-KIT1 - Grade A French Walnut Handguard & Pistol Grip with Custom Mounting Hardware. Simulated Wood SS Cheek Rest.
- MAGPUL MBus Pro - MAG275 Front SIght and MAG527 LR Adjustable Rear Sight
- CUSTOM COATING - WWII Parkerized Green Steel and Cosmoline Themed Finish.
- USGI 20rd Aluminum Magazines x (2) - Custom Laser Engraved Logos
- SBR HARD CASE - Battle Arms Development SBR Hard Case with Custom High-Density Foam & Accessories
- TEST FIRE - Each Rifle is Individually Test Fired at Factory to Ensure Safety and Proper Function
**Model specifications may change at ANY time due to component availability.**
***ALL NFA RULES APPLY***
FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE REQUIRED
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.