WORKHORSE ® Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver
- Quality Aerospace 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Hard Anodized Flat Black Finish
- Compatible with TDP/Mil-Standard AR Lower Receiver Parts
- Broached Magazine Well
- Pictograph Selector Markings Properly Marked for 90° Safety or Short Throw Safety Selectors
- Multi-Caliber Marking for Build Versatility
- Easy Install Set Screw Bolt Catch Pin (Pin Included)
- Captured Takedown Pin Detent Spring (Set Screw Included) 4-40
- Upper/Lower Receiver Tension Screw (Screw included)
- Weight: 8.22 oz
- Made in the USA
- FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE REQUIRED
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.